With 10,000+ Plug-In Vehicle charging points to be installed this year, are you ready to benefit from the surging demand for this type of work?
The government has made available grants and tax breaks for those who plug-in to refuel. It all starts with electricians fitting charging points for public, private and business customers.
This one-day course is designed for qualified electricians who want to learn about the technical requirements and practical considerations when installing Plug-In Vehicle charging points.
• Introduction to Electric Vehicles – Electric Vehicle types,
• Characteristics, Charging requirements, Safety considerations
• Overview of Electric Vehicle charging
• Modes of charging, requirements and restrictions
• Electrical Installation Requirements
• Supply, Earthing, Planning permission, Explosive atmospheres, Protection, Labelling, Control, Risk assessment
• Domestic, commercial & public installations.
• Installation – Practical domestic and commercial installation
• Inspection, Test and Certification
• Commissioning and DNO paperwork
• Risk Assessment and pre & post-installation checklists;
• System Test, Fault Finding and Examination
• Includes both a practical and written assessments
City & Guilds 2919
£295 + vat